A classic jacket made of water-resistant 100% recycled nylon. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Perfect for bike commuting or cool-weather hiking, this everyday jacket with 50+ UPF sun protection is ideal when fleece is too warm. The wind- and weather-resistant shell, made from recycled nylon, has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture, and a soft tricot lining to wick perspiration and glide over layers. The raglan sleeve design allows the full range of mobility and two zippered handwarmer pockets warm your digits. A stand-up collar blocks wind and rib-knit cuffs and hem provide next-to-skin softness.
- Made of water-resistant 100% recycled nylon with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; lined with a lightweight mesh tricot
- Full-length zipper with a tall, stand-up collar
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Raglan sleeves for full mobility
- Nylon rib knit on cuffs and hem
- Waist length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 516 g (18.2 oz)
Shell: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon with a polyurethane coating, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Lining (body and sleeves): 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh.
Hem and cuffs: 5.4-oz 100% nylon rib knit.
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign™ approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn